Asynchronous Redis client for Python trollius.
Port of .._asyncio-redis: https://github.com/jonathanslenders/asyncio-redis
This Redis library is a completely asynchronous, non-blocking client for a Redis server.
It depends on the asyncio way of doing things (PEP 3156) but uses trollius so you can use Python 2.
If you’re new to asyncio, it can be helpful to check out the asyncio documentation first.
- Works for the trollius (PEP3156) event loop
- No dependencies except trollius
- Connection pooling and pipelining
- Automatic conversion from native Python types (unicode or bytes) to Redis types (bytes).
- Blocking calls and transactions supported
- Pubsub support
- Streaming of multi bulk replies
- Completely tested